Wherever there is disadvantage or hardship, Brothers in Need will transform Australian communities one life at a time.
As family for Australia’s forgotten, Brothers in Need is a Muslim-based movement dedicated to sharing all we have with others by:
- Working tirelessly for equality
- Building connected communities
- Caring for those in need with compassion
- Creating healthy pathways for partnership and growth
At Brothers in Need, every day we live and breathe the Values of:
- Diversity – being inclusive of all cultures, races, and genders while offering an open mind that fosters positive relationships.
- Empathy – truly understanding the hardships experienced by the vulnerable in our community to better meet their needs.
- Integrity – maintaining the highest standards of excellence while forever conducting ourselves in an ethical manner.
- Action – To boldly move forward and demonstrate kindness through endless examples of dutiful activity.
- Good Vibes Only – To showcase the contagious value of smiles and positive representation in everything we do for our community.
With volunteers located in NSW & QLD since 2015, the programs we offer the community are various.
We are dedicated to serving the community and determined to improve the lives of those who are most disadvantaged and in need of help.
Director of Operations (MLB)
Director of Operations (BNE)